Digital Marketing/Acquisition Officer – OliKrom
OliKrom is a color intelligence leader and a company born of scientific research and innovation. We have over 15 years of experience in the art of color control and material programming. Our technologies enable the creation, sustainability and safeguarding of the intelligent coatings of tomorrow: we produce paints and inks with programmed color changes on an industrial scale.
Every year, the company supports 70 major manufacturers in all sectors: defense, transport, heavy industry, medical, cosmetic, food, space, construction, etc.
LuminoKrom® is the company’s first commercial product: a photoluminescent paint that captures light during the day and glows for 10 hours at night, with no electricity or CO2 emissions. This groundbreaking innovation is fully in line with the evolution of tomorrow’s infrastructures. By the end of 2021, LuminoKrom® paint will secure almost 100 pedestrian or cycle lanes in the form of road markings across France and is also attractive outside our borders (Belgium, Canada, Luxembourg, Nigeria, Senegal, Switzerland, etc.).
As part of its development, OliKrom is seeking an Operational Digital Marketing Officer.
Reporting to the Marketing Communication Manager, your responsibilities will focus on generating leads to generate opportunities for the sales teams:
• Implement the digital acquisition and inbound marketing strategy
• Proposing and creating innovative and relevant content for our various media (visuals, texts, blog, newsletter, landing pages, social networks, A/B testing, etc.)
• Test, develop and manage new acquisition channels to identify sources of potential leads and activate new recruiting levers
• Manage email campaigns from our platform: write, plan, target and automate
• Set up webinars, events, etc.
• Creating editorial content, contributing to the writing and distribution of articles for websites (to improve SEO referencing)
• Updating websites related to the actions carried out: publication of news, general updates, blog articles, press coverage, etc.
• Participate in the animation of social networks, provide a daily clock
• Monitoring the performance of actions against targets (reporting, KPI, ROI)
• Work with sales teams to follow up on leads
• Cooperation with agencies (social media, digital)
• Industry and competitive intelligence, monitoring of digital marketing trends
Higher education in business school, marketing, communication, you have initial experience in digital marketing (two years).
You are curious, have strong analytical skills and have a strong culture of progress, performance and results. You master the Office and Adobe suite as well as web analysis tools (GA4, Matomo).
You master the most important growth levers (SEO, SEA, social ads, content marketing, retargeting, enrichment, etc.).
You are versatile and proficient in digital and social media for business use (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
Recognized for your autonomy, you carry out your missions in a rigorous and organized manner.
Finally, your spoken and written English skills are ready to use.
• A growing company, a leader in its industry and committed to the green transition.
• Creating jobs that allow you to challenge yourself.
• A key position for the success of our projects and the development of the company.
• A human size that allows to maintain a very agile operation.
Contract: Permanent full-time contract
Location: Pessac, near Bordeaux. Occasional teleworking possible.
Compensation: Fixed according to your profile + annual bonus. Restaurant and company vouchers.
LM+CV application to [email protected]